The Hot Childs (in the city)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thoughts of Today

1. Comment on our blog! Or should I not say that? We are cool and secure.
2. Kevin Wilson is reading a book called "Cats in the Louvre." Lisa thinks this is the best book ever. It is a book filled with all the paintings involving cats in the Louvre.
3. Lisa thinks that Brandy should take dance lessons at Maternity Belly Dance, one of the dance studios nearest to our home.
4. We are getting cable and internet tomorrow! Even though I am currently writing this from internet in our house! But tomorrow, I'll get to start paying MY OWN MONEY in order to use the internet which will make it so much better! Stealing is wrong.
5. Brandy and I want to recapture the original spirit of this blog. Which was excited! This post seems like a fake and feeble attempt. Brandy thinks even saying that makes the blog sound negative. We aren't negative!
6. But it is cold in Chicago!
7. We had a party this weekend! We saw many of our friends! This is our neighbor Matt Thomas!

8. KATIE SABELLA
9. I went to a biker bar the other night called Handle Bar. It's a biker bar... FOR CYCLISTS! I went with Michael Clemente and Maggie Culhane and we talked about books AS USUAL.
10. Today a magazine called "YOUR LOGAN SQUARE" appeared on our doorstep! We felt welcomed to the neighborhood!
11. Sean Adams spilled tomato sauce on our floor and did not clean it up. He is no longer welcome in our home, even though he is an award-winning writer.
12. The cat eats Brandy's jade plant every day. Brandy also broke everything in her room because she did not anchor her shelves to the wall.
13. I am so clever and funny, I cannot help but laugh as I write these!
14. I transcribe things Brandy is saying in passing onto this blog! BLURGH HA!
15. We might go to the Shedd Aquarium! I AM SO STOKED! BABY BELUGA! And pirannhas. The fish of death.
16. People played Spin the Bottle at our party.
17. Today we talked to Erica on skype!
18. I refuse to bike to work when the wind is above 30mph. I am lazy.
19. The other night, we think someone may have been attacked on our street. But it might have been a dog howling. We don't get a daily paper, so we'll never really know. The apartments below and next to us are open if anyone wants to be our neighbors!
20. Sasha hung this artwork above our toilet. Everyone at our party talked about it for hours! :





Oh, and this is my favorite song right now: I'M GOING DOWN BY BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN COMPLETE WITH PHOTO MONTAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment