The Hot Childs (in the city)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PICTURES!

Here is a kind of view of our apartment! It's from the party. Notice Maggie came in from Valpo. Notice the yellow walls. Notice how many people are at our party... and then REALIZE THAT THIS WAS BEFORE MANY PEOPLE EVEN CAME! Party got mad cray-zay-YO!!!

Oprah and James Taylor! Best friends.

I (LISA) am making an O for Oprah with the city of Chicago skyline in the back. I am also sunburned, sweaty, and I smell because Oprah's handlers kept me in a giant playpen cage with 600 other people for much of the afternoon.



Brandy told me she wanted a picture of her and Oprah. Then this picture happened.

hahahhahahahahahaha


A picture from the old days, when we came to Chicago to audition for Oprah. Oh, the old days of commuting to our now-place of LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment